I.A.T.S.E. Local 477
I.A.T.S.E. Local 477

Register an Account
Forgot Login?
Honorable Withdrawal Policy

We understand that career paths may change, and sometimes adjustments are necessary. If you find that pursuing opportunities in movies and television is no longer suitable for you, we encourage you to explore the option of an Honorable Withdrawal from I.A.T.S.E. Local 477. By doing so, you can depart from the organization while maintaining "good standing" status, providing the possibility of a seamless return in the future, should you choose to rejoin the business.

An Honorable Withdrawal grants you the status of "inactive" within our local, preserving the option for a potential comeback with minimal expense. In the event that you wish to rejoin within two quarters, only two quarters of dues will be required for reinstatement. Similarly, if you decide to rejoin after six quarters, the reinstatement fee will be limited to six quarters. The maximum period for rejoining will be capped at eight quarters (two years).

To initiate the process for an Honorable Withdrawal, kindly get in touch with Secretary-Treasurer Nancy Flesher first. You can reach her at sec-treas@ia477.org or 305/594-8585 extension 2. Sister Flesher will be pleased to address any inquiries you may have and ensure you fully comprehend the procedure.

Here are some essential points to consider when contemplating an Honorable Withdrawal:

  1. Financial Obligations: Prior to submitting your request for an Honorable Withdrawal, please ensure that you are "in good standing" by fulfilling all your financial obligations to Local 477.
  2. Request Form: Upon submitting your written request (via email, fax, or mail), the secretary-treasurer will provide you with the necessary instructions to access and complete the Honorable Withdrawal Request form, which can be downloaded below or sent to you via email.
  3. Pledge and Discontinuation: When completing the Honorable Withdrawal Request form, you are pledging to cease working in crafts covered by Local 477 and I.A.T.S.E.
  4. Submission: Please mail the completed form to the following address:
    • I.A.T.S.E. Local 477 - Attention Secretary-Treasurer Nancy Flesher 
      4101 Ravenswood Road, Suite 108-109
      Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312
  5. Processing Time: The date of receipt of your completed form will determine the entry of your Honorable Withdrawal status in our records.
  6. Quarterly Report: Upon processing your withdrawal, your honorable status will be included in the next Quarterly Report.

We urge you to reach out to Secretary-Treasurer Flesher at sec-treas@ia477.org or 305/594-8585 extension 2 if you are seriously considering an Honorable Withdrawal and require further assistance.

Thank you for your dedication to I.A.T.S.E. Local 477. We value your contribution and wish you success in your future endeavors.


 I.A.T.S.E. Local 477 Honorable Withdrawal Request.pdf

Page Last Updated: Dec 07, 2023 (16:25:38)
I.A.T.S.E. Local 477
4101 Ravenswood Road, Suite 108-109
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.